[Opt-net] Matheuristics 2010: submission deadline and paper publication

Vittorio Maniezzo maniezzo at csr.unibo.it
Fri Jan 29 14:48:06 CET 2010

The deadline for submitting papers to Matheuristics 2010 has been postponed
to March, 1. We actually had a number a requests for allowing more time for
completing papers (me being in the lot), so some extra time is in order.

We take the opportunity of this mailing to remind you that we will
distribute at the conference a handout of all received papers, leaving the
possibility to submit to a postconference journal special issue any
innovative work that will be presented. Details on the conference web site
(http://homepage.univie.ac.at/matheuristics2010).

Karl F. Doerner, Pierre Hansen, Vittorio Maniezzo, Stefan Voss

Vittorio Maniezzo, prof.           || vittorio.maniezzo at unibo.it

Department of Computer Science     || tel. +39 0547 338821

University of Bologna              || fax. +39 0547 338890

via Sacchi, 3, 47023 Cesena, Italy || www.csr.unibo.it/~maniezzo