[Opt-net] CTW 2012: Final CfP --- Extension of Abstract Submission: March 25

Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber gweber at metu.edu.tr
Wed Mar 21 09:58:01 MET 2012

(Please accept our apologies if you received multiple copies of this
announcement)

11th COLOGNE-TWENTE WORKSHOP ON GRAPHS & COMBINATORIAL OPTIMIZATION (CTW 2012)
Munich, Germany, 29-31 May, 2012

http://www.ctw2012.de

THIRD ANNOUNCEMENT, EXTENSION OF ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE,

*** The extended and final deadline for the submission of abstracts is
March 25, 2012 ***

AND FINAL CALL FOR ABSTRACTS

The Organizers of the 11th Cologne-Twente Workshop on Graphs &
Combinatorial Optimization  have the great pleasure of inviting you to
take part in the workshop held in Munich, Germany, on 29-31 May, 2012.

Following a well established tradition, the 11th edition of the workhop
aims to disseminate scientific results, especially by young researchers,
in a friendly and interactive atmosphere.

The previous editions were held in
Rome, I (2011), Cologne, D (2010, 2005, 2001), Paris, F (2009),
Gargnano, I (2008), Enschede NL (2007,2003), Lambrecht, D (2006),
Menaggio, I (2004).

Please visit the CTW 2012 website (http://www.ctw2012.de) for more
information.

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS:
===================
Authors wishing to submit a contribution, should prepare an extended
abstract of at most *4 pages* by March, 25, 2012 following the
guidelines on the conference website http://www.ctw2012.de

AREAS:
======

The eleventh Cologne-Twente Workshop on Graphs and Combinatorial
Optimization 2012 welcomes contributions on theory and applications of

-Discrete Algorithms
-Discrete Optimization, Graphs and Combinatorial Structures
-Continuous Optimization
-Operations Research

IMPORTANT DATES:
================

Deadline for abstract submission: March 25, 2012;
Notificaton of acceptance: April 2, 2012;
Deadline for early registration: April 23, 2012;
Conference: May 29-31, 2012.

SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE:
=====================

- Ulrich Faigle, U. Cologne, Germany, faigle at zpr.uni-koeln.de
- Johann L. Hurink, U. Twente, The Netherlands, j.l.hurink at utwente.nl
- Renato de Leone, U. di Camerino, Italy, renato.deleone at unicam.it
- Leo Liberti, École Polytechnique, Paris, France,
liberti at lix.polytechnique.fr
- Bodo Manthey, U. Twente, The Netherlands, b.manthey at utwente.nl
- Gaia Nicosia, U. Roma Tre, Italy, nicosia at dia.uniroma3.it
- Andrea Pacifici, U. Roma Tor Vergata, Italy, andrea.pacifici at uniroma2.it
- Stefan Pickl (Chair), UniBw Muenchen, Germany, stefan.pickl at unibw.de
- Giovanni Righini, U. Milano, Italy, giovanni.righini at unimi.it
- Rainer Schrader, U. Cologne, Germany, Schrader at zpr.uni-koeln.de
- Rüdiger Schultz, U. Duisburg-Essen, ruediger.schultz at uni-due.de

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
=====================

- Andreas Brieden, UniBw Muenchen, Germany, andreas.brieden at unibw.de
- Korcan Görgülü, UniBw Muenchen, Germany, korcan.goerguelue at unibw.de
- Bo Hu, UniBw Muenchen, Germany, bo.hu at unibw.de
- Erik Kropat, UniBw Muenchen, Germany, erik.kropat at unibw.de
- Silja Meyer-Nieberg, UniBw Muenchen, Germany, silja.meyer-nieberg at unibw.de
- Stefan Pickl (Chair), UniBw Muenchen, Germany, stefan.pickl at unibw.de
- Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, METU Ankara, Turkey, gweber at metu.edu.tr

TECHNICAL COMMITTEE:
====================

- Annemarie Fischaleck, UniBw Muenchen, Germany, annemarie.fischaleck at unibw.de
- Gabriela Karasz, UniBw Muenchen, Germany, gabriela.karasz at unibw.de
- Tino Krug, UniBw Muenchen, Germany, tino.krug at unibw.de

REGISTRATION FEES:
==================
- Regular: EUR 180 (including all costs and meals), EUR 250 (including
social event) (early)
- Students (including PhD-students): EUR 130 (including all costs and
meals), EUR 200 (including social event) (early)

Early registration ends on April 23, 2012.

Late registration: EUR 230 (including all costs and meals), EUR 300
(including social event) after April 23th, 2012

FURTHER INFORMATION:
====================

We recommend participants to book hotel rooms and air tickets as early
as possible.

For finding accomodation please consult
http://www.muenchen.de/int/en/accomodation-hotels.html

More details can be found on the conference site, www.ctw2012.de,
where all relevant information will progressively be included.

For any further information please contact:

Conference Secretariat:

Annemarie Fischaleck
Gabriela Karasz

Universität der Bundeswehr Muenchen