[Opt-Net] Announcement and CfP --- IFORS 2014. Barcelona, Spain, July 13-18, 2014

Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber gweber at metu.edu.tr
Thu Oct 3 08:02:26 CEST 2013

Announcement and Call for Papers

IFORS 2014. Barcelona, Spain, July 13-18 2014 (www.ifors2014.org)

We invite you to participate in the IFORS 2014 Conference and to
submit an abstract.

Important dates

Abstract submissions opens:                 1 November 2013
Abstract submissions closes:               31 January 2014
Early Registration:                         1 November 2013- 28 February 2014
Regular Registration:                       1 March - 30 April 2014
Late and on-site registration:              1 May - 13 July 2014

The IFORS 2014 Triennial Conference will be held in Barcelona, Spain,
July 13-18 2014. It will bring operational researchers from around the
globe together.

Barcelona is a dynamic, open, and inviting city, in the Mediterranean
coast of Spain, which displays the characteristics of major
Mediterranean cities and inherits a millenarian tradition in science,
art and commerce. The venue is Barcelona International Convention
Center, which was built for Barcelona’s International Cultural Forum
in 2002 and counts with all the facilities to host major conferences.

The Conference Organizing and Program Committees together represent
many countries from all five continents, bringing the research,
applications and perspectives of their areas to this international
forum. We are working to prepare an attractive scientific program
covering the full spectrum of topics in our field, with a diverse and
high quality number of participants sharing their knowledge and
experience of operational research.

All attendees, including speakers and session chairs, must register
and pay the registration fee. If you need an early confirmation for
visa or budgetary reasons, please contact info at ifors2014.org. For all
other aspects, please contact the conference secretariat
ifors2014 at pacifico-meetings.com.

Learn, enjoy, and be part of the great IFORS community by
participating in IFORS 2014. Organize a session, give a talk and
experience this great city!

Elena Fernández.   Organizing Committee Chair
Stefan Nickel.     Program Committee Chair

See more at www.ifors2014.org