[Opt-Net] EURO 2015 in Glasgow --- 2nd Call for Papers

David Pisinger pisinger at man.dtu.dk
Sun Dec 21 23:12:20 CET 2014

EURO 2015
27th European Conference on Operational Research,
July 12-15, 2015, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
http://www.euro2015.org/

Second CALL FOR PAPERS

The next European Conference on Operational Research, EURO 2015:
Operational Research In Practice, will take place at the University of
Strathclyde's new Technology and Innovation Centre in Glasgow. It is
the place to present your work and find out about other cutting edge
ideas emerging from the Operational Research community. Glasgow is
very lively city, and we have a great social programme to look forward
to.

Researchers, academics, practitioners, and students interested in any
branch of Operational Research, mathematical modelling or economic
analysis are invited to submit abstracts or organise sessions.

The deadline for abstract submissions is March 16, 2015, but if you
are interested in organising a session then you should contact the
Programme Committee. More information is on the website, including
details of the main topical areas, the Programme and Organising
Committee members, and details of how to submit your abstract.

Submit your Abstract now: http://www.euro-online.org/conf/euro27/.

Event Deadlines

Abstracts:
    Abstract Submission: OPEN
    Abstract Submission Deadline: Monday, March 16, 2015

Registration:
    Registration and Accommodation Booking: OPEN
    Early Bird Deadline: Monday, April 20, 2015
    Registration Deadline: Friday, May 8, 2015

Plenary Speakers Announced:
    R. Tyrrell Rockafellar (University of Washington):
       "Convex analysis, stochastic programming, and finance"

    Sir Alan Wilson (University College London):
       "Public policy & governance, sustainable cities"

    M. Grazia Speranza (University of Brescia):
       "Trends in transportation and logistics"

Further news about the programme and key speakers will be announced soon.

We look forward to welcoming you to our very exciting conference in
Glasgow.

David Pisinger, Technical University of Denmark
PC chair of EURO-2015

----
Conference Secretariat
c/o MCI UK Ltd