[Opt-Net] FRICO 2014: Call for Registration

Stefan Weltge weltge at ovgu.de
Mon May 12 08:26:54 CEST 2014

                               FRICO 2014
             Future Research in Combinatorial Optimization

                       July 30 - August 02, 2014
                           Magdeburg, Germany
                        http://www.frico.ovgu.de

  Workshop for young researchers (students, Ph.D. students, postdocs)

********************** CALL FOR REGISTRATION ************************

We are pleased to announce that this year's FRICO will take place at
Institute of Mathematical Optimization, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität
Magdeburg, Germany.

FRICO 2014 is the 18th workshop in a sequence of successful meetings
that bring together young researchers in order to establish new contacts
and exchange ideas in the field of combinatorial optimization.

FRICO is intended to be a workshop in the original meaning of the word.
In particular, we encourage the submission and presentation of on-going
and future research (even work containing gaps and unsolved problems).
Besides plenty of time between sessions, there will be a social program
that allows participants to exchange ideas and have fruitful discussions.

Participation is free of charge. Registration due date: May 31, 2014

As in the tradition of previous FRICOs, a best-talk prize will be
awarded. Furthermore, we also plan to invite partners from the industry
to highlight the application of combinatorial optimization in practice.

More information on http://www.frico.ovgu.de

The FRICO team

Julia Lange
Matthias Walter