[Opt-Net] HICSS49: Minitrack Proposal: Intelligent Decision Support for Logistics and Supply Chain Management

Institut für Wirtschaftsinformatik iwi at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Apr 21 10:15:28 CEST 2015

------sorry for cross-postings-------------

Dear Colleagues,

As Co-chairs for the
*I**ntelligent Decision Support for Logistics and Supply Chain Management *
minitrack at the
49th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-49)

which will be held at the  Grand Hyatt, in Kauai, Hawaii on January 5-8,
2016, we would like to invite you to submit a paper or to serve as a
reviewer.
We are sending you this email because we are aware that you have a
research interest in solving decision problems in logistics and supply
chain management and/or have published in this area.

The minitrack features theoretical developments, real-world applications
and software solutions related to solving decision problems in logistics
and supply chain management.
Methods include optimization, heuristics, meta-heuristics and
matheuristics, simulation, agent technologies, and descriptive methods.

*If you are interested in submitting a manuscript for review please note
the following important dates: *

June 15              Submit full manuscripts for review. The review is
double-blind; therefore this submission must be without author names.
August 16          Acceptance notices are emailed to authors by the
Review System. At least one author of each accepted paper must
                             immediately make plans to attend the
conference, including initiating fiscal, visa, or other travel guarantees.

If you are willing to be a reviewer please notify us as soon as you can,
and indicate the number of manuscripts (1, 2, 3, or more) that you would
be willing to review.

Also if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Prof. Dr. Hans-Jürgen Sebastian
RWTH Aachen University
Email: sebastian at or.rwth-aachen.de