[Opt-Net] Conference Announcement: ICBO16

Susanne Franke susanne.franke at math.tu-freiberg.de
Wed Dec 16 11:01:01 CET 2015

Conference Announcement: ICBO16

We want to use the occasion of Stephan Dempe's 60th birthday to host
the International Conference on Bilevel Optimization and Related
Topics (ICBO16) from May 4th to May 6th, 2016 in Dresden (Saxony,
Germany). If you are interested in attending the conference and maybe
giving a talk, visit us on tu-freiberg.de/icbo16.

Invited plenary speakers:
Boris Mordukhovich, Wayne State University, Detroit
René Henrion, Weierstraß Institute for Applied Analysis and
Stochastics, Berlin

Important dates:
Abstract submission or application for participation: January 15th, 2016
Notification of acceptance: January 24th, 2016
Registration: February 29th, 2016

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Dresden!

--

Dr. rer. nat. Susanne Franke
Technical University Bergakademie Freiberg

telephone: 0049 3731 393189
mail: susanne.franke at math.tu-freiberg.de