[Opt-Net] [Mycolleagues] Stream "Computing" --- EURO 2015

Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber gweber at metu.edu.tr
Sat Feb 28 15:17:48 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

It is a great honor and privilege for me to invite you to submit a
paper in stream "Computing" of the forthcoming EURO XXVII Conference
in Glasgow, July 12-15, 2015 (http://www.euro2015.org/).

To submit your paper, please visit
http://www.euro-online.org/conf/euro27 and use the invitation codes
given below:

2c9e3449 for session "Computing and OR 1",
268afaed for session "Computing and OR 2",
3783f0d7 for session "Computing and OR 3",

In order to submit a paper, you need to have a EURO account. If you do
not have one, please visit
http://www.euro-online.org/web/accounts/register/
and sign up for a new account.

In the case you were not able to accept the invitation, we would be
glad if you could forward this invitation to familiar scholars with
similar research areas.

Friendly regards and best wishes,

Bülent Karasözen, Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber