[Opt-Net] Matheuristics at the EURO 27 - DEADLINE SOON

richard.hartl at univie.ac.at richard.hartl at univie.ac.at
Fri Mar 13 18:06:02 CET 2015

Matheuristics at the EURO 27 - DEADLINE SOON

Dear colleagues,

I apologize in advance for cross-posting. Together with Vittorio Maniezzo and Stefan Voss it
is my pleasure to organize the "Stream Matheuristics" at the EURO 27 conference that will be
held in Glasgow July 12-15, 2015:

           http://www.euro2015.org/

If you would like to give a talk in this stream, please submit your abstract at

           http://www.euro-online.org/conf/euro27

You can submit to this general steam or use the invited session code 4cb69d79 for session
"Matheuristics for combinatorial optimization" provided ny Vittorio. If you would like to
organize one or more sessions in this stream, please let me know.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS MONDAY, MARCH
16!

I would be surprised if it will not be extended, but you should not bet on that. Hence, please
try to submit in time.

Richard F. Hartl

--
 / _ \ / __ \ / \_/ /\ o.Univ.Prof. Dr. Richard F.

Rossauer Lände 3 / Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1
A-1090 Wien

Tel. +43-1-4277-38091 E-Mail:
Richard.Hartl at univie.ac.at
Tel. +43-1-4277-38092 (Sekretärin)
Fax. +43-1-4277-838091    http://prolog.univie.ac.at

Senior Extramural Fellow des
Center for Economic Research (CentER), Tilburg