[Opt-Net] Book Project Announcement and Solicitation for Contributions - Modeling and Optimization in Space Engineering, Volume 2

Janos D. Pinter janos.d.pinter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 20:09:43 CEST 2015

*** Apologies for possible cross postings ***

Dear Colleagues,

We solicit book chapters contributed to the forthcoming volume titled
Modeling and Optimization in Space Engineering, Volume 2, to be published
by Springer Science + Business Media, New York. Topical theoretical
developments, computational approaches, applications and case studies are
welcome.

Please send to us a note if you wish to contribute. We assume that the book
project will be accepted in a matter of weeks by Springer [we already
corresponded with our editorial contact]. We will keep all potential
contributors informed.

We suggest September 30, 2015 as the deadline for manuscript submission,
followed by a brief review period [~ 1 month], and we expect to receive all
finalized chapters by November 30. This will enable us to send the entire
volume for publication to Springer in December 2015.

MS Word files or Latex source files accompanied by corresponding pdf files
will be accepted: we will circulate the appropriate template information.

Best regards,

Giorgio Fasano  <giorgio.fasano at thalesaleniaspace.com>
and
Janos D. Pinter <janos.d.pinter at gmail.com>

Janos D. Pinter, PhD, DSc
Pinter Consulting Services, Inc., Canada
http://www.pinterconsulting.com

Google Scholar Citations
http://scholar.google.ca/citations?user=iHrfmDEAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao