[Opt-Net] PhD positions in EU Marie Curie Project MIMESIS

Dietmar Hoemberg hoemberg at wias-berlin.de
Sat Sep 5 13:09:42 CEST 2015

Dear all,

we are looking for PhD students for an European Industrial Doctorate (EID) in the framework of the Marie-Sklodowska-Curie programme on the interface between applied mathematics and materials science.
Students will work in an international environment  with a strong emphasis on application. They have to spend half of the time with one of the industrial partners located in Norway and Finnland and the other half with the scientific advisors at Weierstrass Institute, Berlin, Germany or at the University of Oulu in Finnland. For more information about the vacancies, please check
 http://www.mimesis-eid.eu/index.php/positions/ <http://www.mimesis-eid.eu/> or contact the project coordinator, Prof. Dietmar Hömberg (dietmar.hoemberg at wias-berlin.de <mailto:hoemberg at wias-berlin.de>).

We kindly ask you to distribute this call among colleagues and potential candidates.

Best regards,

Dietmar Hoemberg