[Opt-Net] Assistant Prof position in Mathematics of Data Science @ Univ of Edinburgh

RICHTARIK Peter peter.richtarik at ed.ac.uk
Sat Apr 9 17:04:56 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We have a Lectureship (= Assistant Professorship) position available in “Mathematics of Data Science” at the University of Edinburgh. This includes, among other fields, applicants working in the areas of Mathematical Optimization, Mathematics of Machine Learning, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics of Imaging, and Compressed Sensing.

Application deadline: May 9, 2016
Starting data: August 1, 2016 (or by mutual agreement)

More information and a link to the online application can be obtained via:

We are growing Data Science in Edinburgh; please encourage excellent people who might be suitable for those job to apply.

Thanks and kind regards,

Peter Richtarik
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.