[Opt-Net] Funded PhD positions at the University of Southampton, UK

Joerg Fliege J.Fliege at soton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 15 15:14:06 CET 2016

Funding is available for suitably qualified candidates for projects in
optimisation and operations research.

We are a committed and vibrant team of more than 30 academic staff and
postgraduate students.    In the recent Research Excellence Framework
(REF) 2014, 100% of our research was deemed to be world leading or
internationally excellent in terms of originality, significance, and
rigour. We collaborate with more than 150 industrial partners across
the world to enable impact arising from our research. Our postgraduate
students are highly sought after by other universities, business and
industry, NGOs, and governments worldwide.

For more information:
http://www.southampton.ac.uk/maths/research/groups/operational_research.page
How to apply:
http://www.southampton.ac.uk/maths/postgraduate/research_degrees.page