[Opt-Net] [DynamicsDays2016] 2016 XXXVI DYNAMICS DAYS EUROPE, Corfu June 6-10 2016, Registration is Open!

Dynamic Days 2016 ddays2016 at lists.ntua.gr
Wed Feb 24 14:38:46 CET 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that you can now register for the 2016 XXXVI DYNAMICS DAYS EUROPE conference, which will take place in Corfu, Greece on June 6-10, 2016.

As always, Dynamics Days Europe aspires to be a forum of discussion of pioneering ideas in nonlinear dynamics and beyond.

We encourage you to see the full range of topics as well as detailed arrangements in: http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr <http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr/>.

IMPORTANT DATES:

• Early Registration opens: February 22, 2016

• Deadline for minisymposia proposals: March 11, 2016

• Decision on minisymposia proposals: March 14, 2016

• Deadline for contributed presentations and posters: March 21, 2016

• Decision on contributed presentations and posters: March 25, 2016

• Early Registration closes (late fees apply after this date): April 11, 2016

We are looking forward to seeing you all in Corfu.

Best regards,

The Organizers: Costas Siettos and Dimitris Goussis

 <http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr/>http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr <http://dynamicsdays2016.ntua.gr/>