[Opt-Net] CMSIM Membership and Abstract submission

Secretar at cmsim.de Secretar at cmsim.de
Tue Feb 23 13:58:32 CET 2016

Dear Colleague,

Further to the approaching abstract submission deadline for the 9th
CHAOS2016 International Conference in Senate House, University of London
(23-26 May 2016, www.cmsim.org ) please note the following:

The CMSIM conferences, events and publications is a joint work developed by
a group of scientists and professionals gathered together the last eight
years partially via the meetings in the CHAOS Conferences and partially via
an international network organized by the CMSIM Committee.

For the better organization and further development of our common goals and
objectives, we view to expand the structure by organising and establishing
the Chaotic Modeling and Simulation (CMSIM) network in Groups and Sections.

You are cordially invited to participate in this on-going process by filling
in the attached Membership Form and returning it to the Secretariat.

There is no-fees option for the e-journal and book(s) and proceedings
authors and the conference participants.

The members will be involved to the annual meeting during the CHAOS
conferences and electronic or video conference meetings scheduled by the
groups’ and sections’ chairs and the secretaries elected along with the
members elect.

I would like to address my warm thanks to all authors of the e-CMSIM journal
and conference books and proceedings as well as to all the contributors of
the conferences and meetings and events.

As the General Assembly date is scheduled for May we have arranged a series
of special section meetings, during the 9th CHAOS2016 Conference
(http://www.cmsim.org/ ).

You are all invited to contribute with your ideas, suggestions and
organization proposals by emailing them to the Secretariat for the best
organization of these meetings, and to join these meetings also.

For those of you who have not submitted your contribution up to the moment,
it is now time to submit your abstracts, oral communications, special and
contributed sessions, workshops and/or posters.

For more information please visit the conference website at:
http://www.cmsim.org  or contact the secretary of the conference at:
<mailto:Secretariat at cmsim1.org> Secretariat at cmsim1.org

With my warm regards,

Prof. Christos H Skiadas

CMSIM Co-Chair

Email: skiadas at cmsim.net

Web: www.cmsim.net

___________________

I am also happy to introduce two forthcoming books on Chaos and Nonlinear
Dynamics contributed mainly from the CHAOS Conferences participants.

1. "The Foundations of Chaos Revisited: From Poincaré to Recent
Advancements" (Christos Skiadas, Ed., Springer, May 2016). The book flyer
and other information is at: http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319296999.
The book is an outcome of the last year meeting in Henri Poincaré Institute
in Paris (www.cmsim.org ). Some of the main contributors of chaos theory add
important value to the book (David Ruelle, Ferdinand Verhulst, Giovanni
Gallavotti, Pierre Coullet, Yves Pomeau, James A. Yorke, Alexander Ramm, ...
).

2.  " Handbook of Applications of Chaos Theory" (C. H. Skiadas & C. Skiadas,
Eds, CRC/Taylor&Francis, 920 pages, May 2016)
https://www.crcpress.com/Handbook-of-Applications-of-Chaos-Theory/Skiadas-Sk
iadas/9781466590434 .

This book is a joint work of a large scientific group all over the world
covering a considerable part of the recent chaotic literature and related
applications.