[Opt-Net] IOS 2016 - four more days!

Warren Powell powell at princeton.edu
Fri Jan 15 19:13:07 CET 2016

[With apologies for cross posting and pestering]

We are down to four more days to submit abstracts to the 2016 edition of
the Informs Optimization Society conference:

https://orfe.princeton.edu/conferences/ios2016/

March 17-19 at Princeton University.  We have a nice lineup of plenaries
with applications in energy and robotics, as well as optimization in
machine learning, and machine learning in optimization:

https://orfe.princeton.edu/conferences/ios2016/speakers

This is supported by a program of tutorials to help people get into new
research areas:

https://orfe.princeton.edu/conferences/ios2016/tutorials

and a great set of supporting sessions:

https://orfe.princeton.edu/conferences/ios2016/sessions

The conference covers a number of cross-cutting themes, ranging from new
optimization challenges in the big data arena, to classical optimization
problems, to the new (for our community) areas of control and robotics.

Abstracts are just 300 characters - hit "Abstract submission" and you are
there.

... and the Princeton campus is beautiful in the spring!

Warren