[Opt-Net] CLAIO 2016 Second Call for Papers and Information

Victor Albornoz victor.albornoz at usm.cl
Thu Jan 21 14:14:38 CET 2016

Apologies for multiple postings

CLAIO 2016 SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS
The XVIII CLAIO, Latin-Iberian-American Conference on Operations Research, will take place in Santiago de Chile, October 2-6, 2016. We invite members of the Latin-Iberian-American Association of Operations Research (ALIO) and the worldwide Operational Research (OR) community to participate in this event and to submit contributions. We are assembling and exiting scientific program consisting of parallel, technical, plenary talks and tutorials, covering several aspects of OR.

CLAIO 2016 will also host the IX meeting of the Iberian-American Network on Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis (Red-M). Special tracks will be organized within CLAIO and will be open to all attendants.

IMPORTANT DATES
15/March/2016 Submission deadline for abstract or papers.
01/Jun/2016      Acceptance/rejection notification.
1/July/2016       Final versions of papers deadline.
15/Jul/2016       Early registration deadline.
30/Aug/2016     Cut-out date for registration, to be included in the schedule.
PLENARY AND TUTORIAL SPEAKERS
So far, we have confirmed the following plenary/tutorial speakers:

Jorge Nocedal, Northwestern University.
John Bartholdi, Georgia Institute of Technology.
Andrés Weintraub, Universidad de Chile.
Shmuel Oren, UC Berkeley.
Roberto Cominetti, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez.
Roman Slowinski, Poznan University.

ABSTRACT / PAPER SUBMISSION
To participate in the conference, an abstract of a maximum 1000 characters or a 8-page paper must be submitted. All submissions will go through a review process by the Scientific Committee.
Papers and abstracts may be written in Spanish, English, or Portuguese, the three official languages of CLAIO. All abstracts of accepted contributions will be published in the conference book of abstracts and accepted papers of registered authors will be published in the conference proceedings, in electronic media, with an ISBN.
A post conference special issue of Annals of Operations Research will be edited with the best research presented at the conference. Further instructions will be available soon.
Detailed information on the conference, including paper submission instructions,  venue, program comittees and other practical information is available through the conference web page, www.claio2016.cl<http://www.claio2016.cl/>

We want everyone to be up to date on information, please, signup for our mailng list in the web page to recieve information.

We look forward to see all of you in Santiago!

Jorge R. Vera, Chair, CLAIO 2016.?

Jorge R. Vera Andreo
Profesor Titular/Professor

Director/Chair
Dept. de Ingeniería Industrial y de Sistemas, Escuela de Ingeniería.
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile,
Campus San Joaquín,
Vicuña Mackenna 4860
7820436 Macul
Santiago