[Opt-Net] job offer: Austria / University Graz: University Assistant with doctorate

Moser, Melanie (melanie.moser@uni-graz.at) melanie.moser at uni-graz.at
Wed Aug 2 11:38:06 CEST 2017

Dear madams and sirs,

could you please distribute following job offer by your mailing list? I don't want to subscribe myself, but it could be of interest for your subscribers, as in case of equal qualifications, women will receive priority consideration.

Thank you and best regards,
Melanie Moser

Dear madams and sirs,

attached you can find the job advertisement "University Assistant with doctorate" (40 hours a week; fixed-term employment for the period of 1 year; Envisaged Job Starting Date immediately) at the Institute for Mathematics and Scientific Computing, Karl-Franzens-University of Graz. We would kindly ask you to put it on a bulletin board as well as to forward it to possible applicants within your field.

The University of Graz aims towards increasing the percentage of women and empathically invites qualified women to apply. Women will be given priority in case of equal qualification.

(http://jobs.uni-graz.at/en/MB/146/99/3707)

Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards
Melanie Moser
--
University of Graz
Institute of Mathematics and Scientific Computing