[Opt-Net] 1 PhD + 1 Postdoc position on "In-vivo Optimal Experimental Design"

MENOLASCINA Filippo Filippo.Menolascina at ed.ac.uk
Tue Jul 25 11:23:21 CEST 2017

Dear all,

my group at the University of Edinburgh is looking to fill two open positions: one for a postdoc and the other for a PhD student.
Both will focus on combining system identification, on-line optimisation and experiments to automatically infer mathematical models of gene networks, in-vivo.
Deadline: end of September and October respectively.

I would greatly appreciate if you could help me spreading the word.
Thanks in advance,

Filippo
Filippo Menolascina, PhD
Chancellor’s Fellow in Biosystems Modeling and Control

SynthSys - Synthetic & Systems Biology
Institute for BioEngineering
University of Edinburgh
The King's Buildings