[Opt-Net] Second announcement: SIGOPT 2018 Conference in Kloster Irsee in 21/03/2018 - 23/03/2018

Ralf Werner ralf.werner at math.uni-augsburg.de
Tue Jan 9 13:52:11 CET 2018

Dear colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the upcoming SIGOPT conference,

       SIGOPT 2018 International Conference on Optimization
           21-23 March 2018 in Kloster Irsee, Germany

Registration is still open!

The SIGOPT conference series addresses all branches of
mathematical optimization. Young researchers are especially
encouraged to participate and to present their work.

Plenary Speakers:
- Immanuel Bomze (Universitaet Wien, Austria)
- Jacek Gondzio (The University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Britta Peis (RWTH Aachen, Germany)
- Karl Schmedders (Universitaet Zuerich, Switzerland)
- Rico Zenklusen (ETH Zuerich, Switzerland)

Deadlines:
- for abstract submission: 15/01/2018
- for registration: 20/01/2018

More information:
http://www.math.uni-augsburg.de/tagungen/SIGOPT-2018

We look forward to welcoming you in Kloster Irsee!

Tobias Harks and Ralf Werner
(organizing committee)