[Opt-Net] PhD program at University of Wisconsin-Madison

Carla Michini carla.michini at wisc.edu
Mon Dec 2 04:52:49 CET 2019

The Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison invites applications to its PhD program, due December 15.
PhD students in ISyE conduct research in methodological areas such as
mathematical optimization, operations research, data analytics, and human
factors engineering, and in applications such as healthcare, production and
transportation systems, under the guidance of our world-class faculty
members <https://directory.engr.wisc.edu/ie/faculty>. Research and teaching
assistantships are available to support all PhD students in ISyE. There is
strong demand for our PhD graduates in academia, industry, and the public
sector.