[Opt-Net] Workshop on Robust Optimization, 19-20/9/19 Siegen

Marc Goerigk marc.goerigk at uni-siegen.de
Thu Feb 21 14:49:05 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

in the tradition of last year's event in Avignon, you are cordially
invited to participate in the 2-days workshop on "Robust Optimization"
at the University of Siegen on the 19th and 20th of September 2019. This
workshop aims at being a platform for exchange in all areas related to
robust optimization, including static and adjustable robust
optimization, ranging from combinatorial optimization and integer
programming to convex optimization and distributionally robust approaches.

We are delighted to announce the following invited speakers:

Agostinho Agra (Aveiro)
Christoph Buchheim (Dortmund)
Xuan Vinh Doan (Warwick)
Nicole Megow (Bremen)

Participation in the workshop is free of charge. However, space is
limited to 30 participants, with registrations being confirmed on FIFO
principle. To register, please send your name and affiliation to Michael
Poss (michael.poss at lirmm.fr) and indicate whether you intend to give a
presentation.

For more information, visit

https://www.wiwi.uni-siegen.de/goerigk/workshop/ro-workshop2019.html

We are looking forward to meeting you in Siegen!

Marc Goerigk & Michael Poss