[Opt-Net] Workshop Nonlocal Models - Analysis, Optimization and Implementation - July 2020, Trier, Germany

Christian Vollmann vollmann at uni-trier.de
Mon Feb 17 13:46:33 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to announce the upcoming workshop *Nonlocal Models -
Analysis, Optimization and Implementation* organized by the research
training group Algorithmic Optimization (University of Trier) that will
take place in July 27-30, 2020, at Trier University, Germany:
https://math.uni-trier.de/~ALOP_WS/

- Confirmed Plenary Speakers:
Harbir Antil (George Mason University)
Marta D’Elia (Sandia National Laboratories)
Max Gunzburger (Florida State University)
Julio D. Rossi (Universidad de Buenos Aires)
Pablo Seleson (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)

- Scope of the Workshop:
The workshop will be focused on models which are nonlocal in space;
including fractional equations as well as nonlocal models with a finite
range of interactions. Aspects that shall be covered include:
Optimization
Analysis and Stochastics
Implementation
Applications

- Important Dates:
Registration: until May 15, 2020
Notification of acceptance: at latest May 31, 2020

We hope to welcome you in Trier this summer!

With best regards,

The organizing committee
Leonhard Frerick, Ekkehard Sachs, Volker Schulz, Christian Vollmann,
Trier University, Germany