[Opt-Net] International Network Optimization Conference 2021 postponed to 2022

Arie M.C.A. Koster koster at math2.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Nov 11 09:00:58 CET 2020

INOC 2021 becomes INOC 2022 - International Network Optimization Conference postponed to spring 2022

The EURO Network Optimization Group (ENOG) and the organizing committee of the next International Network Optimization Conference, INOC, have decided to postpone their biennial conference to spring 2022. The conference was originally scheduled for May 2021, but due to travel restrictions and limits on gatherings, the chance to go ahead as scheduled is very low. As we favor a physical conference instead of a virtual one, we decided to postpone the conference to spring 2022 with dates to be confirmed by mid 2021.

Stay tuned athttps://sites.google.com/view/inoc2022/

Best regards,

Christina Büsing (co-chair)
Arie Koster (co-chair)

--
Prof. Dr. Arie M.C.A. Koster
RWTH Aachen University
E: koster at math2.rwth-aachen.de
W: http://www.math2.rwth-aachen.de/~koster/
T: +49 (0)241 80-94995 (Secretary) -94524 (Direct)
F: +49 (0)241 80-92136