[Opt-Net] Full Professor for Data Driven Dynamic Optimization and Control, Univ. Bayreuth

Lars Gruene lars.gruene at uni-bayreuth.de
Mon Sep 14 12:41:57 CEST 2020

The Faculty of Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science at the University
of Bayreuth, Germany, is currently seeking to appoint a Full Professor
for Data Driven Dynamic Optimization and Control at pay grade W 3
(minimum salary per month: 7,217 euros) to commence as soon as possible.
This is a permanent civil service position.

The incumbent will represent his/her subject area in both research and
teaching. Applicants should have their research focus in the area of
data-driven dynamic optimization and control or a related field. Of
particular interest is the development of data-driven algorithms for the
dynamic optimization and control of dynamic systems and their
mathematical foundations, especially with applications in intelligent
robotics and/or battery technology. We are looking for a scholar who is
internationally recognized in research in a related mathematical field.
Appropriate applications with reference to continuous and discrete
mathematics are equally welcome.

More information can be found on
https://www.uni-bayreuth.de/en/university/work-at-the-university/job-vacancies/professors/data-driven-dynamic/index.html

--
| Prof. Dr. Lars Grüne    | Phone    : (+49) (0)921 / 55-3270   |
| Chair of Applied Math.  | Secretary: (+49) (0)921 / 55-3279   |