[Opt-Net] Optimization Modelling Consultant position

john at doingthemath.nl john at doingthemath.nl
Thu Dec 30 17:31:06 CET 2021

Optimisation Modelling Consultant

Contract : Full time

Location : Remote

Doing the Math helps organizations to achieve their sustainability goals and
to create support for this among employees, relations and other
stakeholders. We combine data, mathematical modelling and communication
strategies to achieve this.

We are looking for optimisation modelling consultants to strengthen our
team. As a new DTM team member you:

*	have a drive to solve practical problems and help clients to achieve
their goals
*	have a master or PhD degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics,
Econometrics or in a related field with an Operations Research
specialization
*	at least 3 years of work experience
*	know how to write easy-to-maintain code in Python or Julia, are
experienced in using solvers like SCIP, CPLEX and Gurobi and know your way
in the open source community
*	have a pro-active and supportive attitude
*	are comfortable with speaking and writing in English
*	are located in the EU

As an application, we would like to receive a letter of motivation and your
CV. Do you first want to ask some questions? Contact us at
<mailto:info at doingthemath.nl> info at doingthemath.nl, we are happy to tell you
more!