[Opt-Net] Postdoctoral research associate at Imperial Applied Maths (Control/Optimisation/SciML)

Kalise Balza, Dante F d.kalise-balza at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jun 28 13:37:22 CEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

I am advertising a 3-years postdoctoral research associate position at Imperial College London, Applied Mathematics Section, to work under my supervision on topics related to hybrid control, optimisation, and/or scientific machine learning. The position is funded by the UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council through the project Elastic Manufacturing Systems - A Platform for Dynamic, Resilient, and Cost-effective Manufacturing Services (EP/T024429/1).

All the relevant details for this call can be found in this link.<https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/NAT00944/research-associate-applied-mathematics-optimisationcontrolsciml> Application deadline is July 12.

Interested candidates are welcome to contact me at dkaliseb at ic.ac.uk<mailto:dkaliseb at ic.ac.uk>

Dante Kalise
Department of Mathematics
Imperial College London