[Opt-Net] Assistant Professor (post-doc position, 6 years) in Optimization at Univ. Klagenfurt, Austria -- all genders welcome

Angelika Wiegele angelika.wiegele at aau.at
Sun Oct 24 19:15:29 CEST 2021

A postdoc position (6 years) in Optimization is available at the
Mathematics Department at the University of Klagenfurt, Austria.

Candidates are exepcted to hold a doctoral degree in Mathematics or a
related field and have a strong background in one or more of the
following fields: combinatorial optimization, discrete optimization,
mixed-integer nonlinear optimization, polynomial optimization.

For more information and how to apply:
https://jobs.aau.at/en/job/assistant-professor-postdoc-non-tenure-track-all-genders-welcome-4/

Starting date: negotiable, commencing on March 1, 2022 at the latest

Application deadline: November 24, 2021

At the Mathematics Department in Klagenfurt we support young researchers
by providing a research environment that is characterized by openness
and cooperation: The curiosity, enthusiasm and commitment of young
researchers are essential driving forces for us; encouraging their
dynamic development is therefore of great importance to us.

The University of Klagenfurt, with approximately 1,500 employees and
over 12,000 students, is located in the Alps-Adriatic region and
consistently achieves excellent placements in rankings. The motto “per
aspera ad astra” underscores our firm commitment to the pursuit of
excellence in all activities in research, teaching and university
management. The principles of equality, diversity, health,
sustainability and compatibility of work and family life serve as the
foundation for our work at the university.