[Opt-Net] Open position as Senior Lecturer in Mathematical Optimization at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden

Ann-Brith Strömberg anstr at chalmers.se
Fri Apr 22 00:09:32 CEST 2022

Dear optimization friends,

I would like to draw your attention to our open position as senior lecturer in Mathematical Optimization at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Chalmers University of Technology in Göteborg, Sweden.

We are now looking for a highly motivated researcher and teacher in mathematical optimization to join us as a senior lecturer, to strengthen our research groups in mathematical optimization and computational mathematics at the division of Applied Mathematics and Statistics, Department of Mathematical Sciences.

The new, permanent position is aimed at contributing to our research in the area of mathematical optimization, interpreted in a broad sense. Our current research within mathematical optimization focuses on modelling of applied optimization problems as well as developing theory and algorithms for the solution of these models. See our homepage at http://www.chalmers.se/en/departments/math/research/research-groups/optimization/Pages/default.aspx

See the full vacancy announcement at https://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/Working-at-Chalmers/Vacancies/Pages/default.aspx?rmpage=job&rmjob=10177

Welcome to apply, and if you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact me.
I would also appreciate if you forward this message to those you think may be interested in applying for the position.

The application deadline is May 16

Kind regards,

Ann-Brith Strömberg

Professor of Mathematical Optimization
Department of Mathematical Sciences
Chalmers University of Technology and University of Gothenburg
SE-412 96 Göteborg, Sweden
Email: anstr at chalmers.se