[Opt-Net] Canceled: SIGOPT2022 International Conference on Optimization, Cottbus, March 15-17, 2022

Armin Fügenschuh armin.fuegenschuh at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 7 10:43:27 CET 2022

SIGOPT2022 International Conference on Optimization

www.sigopt2022.b-tu.de

March 15-17, 2022

Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg

Due to the recent spike in Corona cases, we are very sorry to announce that the SIGOPT2022 conference will be canceled this year. We indent to carry out the conference next year, in March 2023, and keep you updated about the exact date later this year.

— Armin Fügenschuh (for the organization and program committee)