[Opt-Net] Call for Abstracts: Continuous Optimisation stream at OR64 - Warwick

Alain Zemkoho A.B.Zemkoho at soton.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 12:16:20 CEST 2022

Call for Abstracts: Continuous Optimisation stream at OR64, The OR Society's Annual Conference - University of Warwick, 13 - 15 September 2022 (in person).

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to present your current research in the Continuous Optimisation stream at OR64. This stream will focus on recent discoveries in the theory, algorithms, and applications of continuous optimisation.

We are looking for talks that highlight the interactions of continuous optimisation with other fields, such as machine learning and engineering, as well as relevant tools and methodological techniques, including first and second order methods, and derivative free approaches.

Key dates:
- 18 July 2022: Abstract submission deadline
- 18 July 2022: Early bird registration deadline
- 25 July 2022: Notification of acceptance sent regarding abstracts
- 13-15 September 2022: conference held at the University of Warwick, UK

Please submit your abstracts and register for the conference using the following link:
https://theorsociety.eventsair.com/or64-annual-conference/

For further inquiries about the continuous optimisation stream, please contact us.

Selin Ahipasaoglu and Alain Zemkoho
School of Mathematical Sciences
University of Southampton

PS: Please excuse us if you receive this more than us via different channels.