[Opt-Net] University of Auckland: Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in OR / Analytics / Artificial Intelligence

Andrea Raith a.raith at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Nov 9 04:10:27 CET 2022

Position: Lecturer / Senior Lecturer Operations Research / Data
Analytics / Artificial Intelligence

Deadline: Wed 30/11/2022

We are currently looking for a new colleague with research area in
Operations Research / Analytics / Artificial Intelligence.

A brief Job Description is included below - for more details, please see
here
<https://www.smartrecruiters.com/TheUniversityOfAuckland/743999861772633-lecturer-senior-lecturer>:
https://www.smartrecruiters.com/TheUniversityOfAuckland/743999861772633-lecturer-senior-lecturer

Applications are invited for a Lecturer / Senior Lecturer to join our
Engineering Science Department at the University of Auckland on a
permanent, full-time basis. Our department is committed to using
mathematics, computation and technology to further understand, plan, and
optimise our world. The department has strengths in the planning and
optimization of green energy, health-sector analytics, and
transportation, while undergoing theoretical research in operations
research techniques such as mathematical programming, multi-objective
optimization, heuristics and statistical machine learning.

The successful applicant will undertake high-quality teaching and
research in Operations Research, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence
and related/similar areas.

This is a full time, 40 hours per week role. It is permanent, and the
salary range is $85,000 - $135,000 per annum depending on experience and
qualifications.

--
Andrea Raith (She/Her)

Senior Lecturer
Deputy HoD (Research), Associate Dean PBRF, ORSNZ Vice President
Engineering Science, Faculty of Engineering
University of Auckland
New Zealand
Phone: +64 9 9231977
email:a.raith at auckland.ac.nz