[Opt-Net] Postdoc position in optimisation at the University of Melbourne

Matthew Tam matthew.tam at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Feb 13 00:16:47 CET 2023

*Title:* Postdoc position in optimisation at the University of Melbourne

available in the School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University
of Melbourne as part of the he Australian Research Council (ARC) funded
research program Distributed Optimisation without Central Coordination
(funded under the Discovery Program). Candidates with expertise in at
least one of the following area are sought after: continuous
optimisation, distributed optimisation, monotone operator splitting,
nonsmooth and variational analysis, federated learning or a related area.

The application deadline is: 27 Mar 2023 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time

For further details:
https://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/en/job/911748/research-fellow-in-optimisation

--

*Dr Matthew K. Tam*
School of Mathematics and Statistics | Faculty of Science
*T:* +61 3 8344 6879 *E:* matthew.tam at unimelb.edu.au

/I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and
pay my respects to the Elders, past and present./

CRICOS: 00116K

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or
information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright.
Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The
University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free
from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and
defects before opening them. If this email is received in error, please
delete it and notify us by return email.