[Opt-Net] Call for Papers for a Special Issue "New algorithmic developments in Biosciences and Bioengineering"

Werner, Frank, apl.Prof.Dr.rer.nat.habil frank.werner at ovgu.de
Fri Feb 24 12:37:07 CET 2023

Dear colleagues,

as the guest editor I invite you to submit your latest research in the
field of algorithms for problems in biosciences and bioengineering to a
special issue in the AIMS journal

                     Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering

(impact factor 2021: 2.194; Elsevier Cite Score 2021: 3.0).

With this special issue, the hope is to stimulate further the continuing
efforts for solving real-world biomedical problems with advanced
theories and approaches of applied mathematics as well as to provide a
good opportunity for researchers in applied mathematics, biomedical
sciences, and biomedical engineering fields for discussing the current
state-of-the-art knowledge in this emerging interdisciplinary research
field. We are looking for high-quality papers applying  for instance
artificial intelligence techniques, machine learning and deep learning
approaches, new medical imaging technologies, algorithms for portable
and disease diagnostic and therapeutic devices, or optimization
algorithms  to improve healthcare systems by identifying health threats
which may help to understand better population disease and risk factor
distributions.

The submission deadline is March 31, 2024. The complete Call for Papers
can be found under:

https://www.aimspress.com/mbe/article/6428/special-articles
Frank Werner
guest editor