[Opt-Net] A permanent associate professor position in Torino

Roberto Aringhieri roberto.aringhieri at unito.it
Mon Nov 6 16:52:32 CET 2023

The Computer Science Department of the University of Turin (Italy) has  on open position for associate professor in computer science.  All
research topics in computer science are eligible.

This is a tenured permanent  position reserved to people that have NOT had a  contract (phd or research contract) with our university in the last
three years.

To apply you need to be in, at least, a "Class b"  position  in your  home institution, according to the equivalence relation published here
https://www.mur.gov.it/sites/default/files/2023-07/Decreto%20Ministeriale%20n.%20456%20del%2010-05-2023%20%20-%20TABELLA%20CORRISPONDENZE.pdf

You can also apply if you have got the "abilitazione scientifica  nazionale" as associate professor by the italian national committee
(https://abilitazione.mur.gov.it/public/pubblicarisultati_2021.php)

Your duties include a teaching load of 120 hours in class (theory or lab, most often both) and an international research activities.

Teaching for most courses is in italian, a minor percentage of courses is taught in english. If you are not fluent in italian, we can arrange for you to teach in english in the initial years

The Computer Science degree of the University of Turin (Italy) is one of the oldest computer science curricula in Italy, established in 1970.  The Institute for computer science, now department of computer science, was establish around the same time.  We now have more than 80 professors in the permanent staff, more than 20 post docs, and around 60 PhD students.

 The official call is available here:
https://lavorainateneo.unito.it/details.html?id=e8bd77db-267e-4c0c-9688-4a05d7a080cb
<https://lavorainateneo.unito.it/details.html?id=e8bd77db-267e-4c0c-9688-4a05d7a080cb

Please do not hesitate to contact direzione.informatica at unito.it for any  further information and for help with the application procedure.

Susanna Donatelli
Department Head
Computer Science Department (www.di.unito.it)
University of Turin - Italy (www.unito.it)

--
Prof. Roberto Aringhieri, Ph.D. - Associate Professor
Dipartimento di Informatica, Università degli Studi di Torino

   My message may reach you outside of the working day. Please feel
   free to respond (if necessary) during your normal working hours