[Opt-Net] ORAHS 50 in Turin, 14 - 20 July 2024: CFP

Roberto Aringhieri roberto.aringhieri at unito.it
Sat Feb 10 19:38:46 CET 2024

*** We apologise for multiple receipt of this announcement ***

ORAHS 2024

50th Annual Meeting of the EURO Working Group on Operational Research Applied to Health Services
Turin, Italy, July 14 - 20, 2024
https://orahs2024.di.unito.it/

CFP: http://orahs2024.di.unito.it/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/CFP-ORAHS20204.pdf

We are pleased to announce that the online submission and registration for the 50th Annual Meeting of
the EURO Working Group on Operational Research Applied to Health Services Conference in Turin, Italy,
on July 14 - 20, 2024, are now open.

The conference will be held at the Complesso Aldo Moro, one of the new buildings of the University of
Turin. Such a new building is located in the really city centre close to the Mole Antonelliana.
https://orahs2024.di.unito.it/map-of-the-venue/

The main theme of the conference is “Making an impact. Reflecting on 50 years of healthcare operational
research”. Read more here: https://orahs2024.di.unito.it/ORAHS50-in-a-nutshell/

The ORAHS 2024 conference will be an excellent opportunity for researchers, academics and students working
in OR for health services to get together, present their research, exchange ideas and build networks.

Please use the following link for registrations and fees: https://orahs2024.di.unito.it/registration/

   ------

Researchers, academics, and students in any branch of operations research, management science,
analytics, or any other area of quantitative analysis are invited to submit abstracts for
presentations, posters or discussion sessions on work related to providing, improving or
supporting health services.

Each participant is only allowed to present one abstract/poster/discussion session at the
conference, but it is allowed to have multiple submissions as non-presenter.

Abstraction submission system and submission guidelines are available online at:
https://orahs2024.di.unito.it/submissions/

Doctoral students working on their theses in the field of Operations Research applied to Health
Services are invited to submit a research proposal paper for the doctoral colloquium hosted
within the 2024 ORAHS conference. More information here:
https://orahs2024.di.unito.it/dc-info/

   ------

The ORAHS conference is well-known for its valuable social program.

Two major events are currently scheduled:
(1) Boat trip on Lake Maggiore: https://orahs2024.di.unito.it/social-program-boat-trip/
(2) Mont Blanc from Punta Helbronner: https://orahs2024.di.unito.it/social-program-mont-blanc/

The organising committee is in the process of finalising the social programme for the
accompanying persons.
More information will be available here soon: https://orahs2024.di.unito.it/social-program/

   ------

IMPORTANT DATES:
 - Opening submission / registration: February 7th, 2024
 - Deadline for submissions: April 15th, 2024
 - Notification of acceptance: April 30th, 2024
 - Deadline for early and speaker registration: May 15th, 2024

   ------

We look forward to seeing you in Turin in July!

On behalf of the organising team, Roberto Aringhieri
https://orahs2024.di.unito.it/organising-committee/

--
Prof. Roberto Aringhieri, Ph.D. - Associate Professor
Dipartimento di Informatica, Università degli Studi di Torino

   My message may reach you outside of the working day. Please feel
   free to respond (if necessary) during your normal working hours