[Opt-Net] OR PhD Summerschool on Future Mobility: Optimizing user-centric transit networks under uncertainty at the Technical University of Denmark

Evelien van der Hurk evdh at dtu.dk
Fri Feb 23 11:23:08 CET 2024

Dear optnet-subscriber, dear colleague,

We are excited to share that from June 24- June 28 DTU organizes the second edition of our annual Advanced Operations Research (PhD) summerschool. This year the theme is " Future Mobility: Optimizing user-centric transit networks under uncertainty". We are very happy to have the honour that Prof. Michel Bierlaire (EPFL) and Prof. Marie Schmidt (University of Wuerzburg), among with local DTU experts such as Prof. Stefan Røpke will share their knowledge on this theme with you. We look forward to an interactive summerschool, conveniently placed just the week before EURO'24 in Copenhagen (also at DTU).

Info and sign up can be found here: https://www.man.dtu.dk/english/education/phd/phd-courses/or-phd-course-advanced-operations
Please feel free to contact me in case you have any questions or remarks.

(apologies in case of cross-posting)

Best regards,

Evelien van der Hurk
Associate Professor

DTU
Department Of Technology, Management and Economics
Division of Management Science
Operations Research Group
Dir. +45 45254821
evdh at dtu.dk<mailto:evdh at dtu.dk>