[Opt-Net] EUROYoung PhD School - Barcelona - September 2024

Alberto Santini alberto.santini at upf.edu
Thu Jan 18 17:54:01 CET 2024

We are pleased to announce that the 1st EUROYoung (mini) PhD School on the topic "Planetary Wellbeing" will take place in Barcelona (Spain) on September 04-06, 2024.

The lecturers are Claudia Archetti (ESSEC Business School), Michel Bierlaire (EPFL), Elena Fernandez (University of Cadiz), Ola Jabali (Polytechnical University of Milan), and David Pisinger (Danish Technical University).

More information is available at the website: https://euroyoung.eu/phdschool24/
Contact email: workshop at euroyoung.eu
X account: @EUROYoung2024

Registrations will open on February 1, 2024, and will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You will confirm your registration upon paying a small inscription fee of 100€ that includes accommodation (three nights in shared rooms), a rich range of social activities, the social dinner, lunches and coffee breaks.

The institutions that are making this school possible are UPF Planetary Wellbeing, a research centre of Universitat Pompeu Fabra (main sponsor); EURO, the European Association of Operational Research Societies (main sponsor); SEIO, the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operational Research (sponsor); the Data Science Centre of the Barcelona School of Economics (sponsor); the Department of Business and Economics of Universitat Pompeu Fabra (sponsor).

We are looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona,
Vanesa Guerrero & Alberto Santini
workshop at euroyoung.eu