[Scip] gaurav khanna's problem

gaurav khanna khannag at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Dec 7 20:58:57 MET 2006

Dear Dr. Hans.

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

The link that you have sent to me involves submitting the problem file
through the NEOS server. Is it possible to get access to the source code
or an executable of the FEASPUMP solver. I need it since I need to
integrate the solver framework into the overall codebase of my
main problem. In other words, Is there any C/C++ callable library function
within SCIP or otherwise through which I can use this FEASPUMP approach.

Regards
Gaurav

Gaurav Khanna
Phd Student