[Scip] scip.set

Timo Berthold berthold at zib.de
Tue Apr 29 12:02:44 MEST 2008

Dear Bahador,

You do not need such a setting file.
When SCIP is started, all parameters are automatically set to their default
values, _except_ you define your own standard settings file scip.set and
store it in your scip directory.
This is, e.g., done in the TSP example you mentioned.
The output line
"user parameter file <scip.set> not found - using default parameters"
just says, that you have not created an personalized standard parameter file
which is just fine.

Best regards,
Timo