[Scip] how to get non optimal solutions

berthold@zib.de berthold at zib.de
Tue Dec 2 13:28:54 MET 2008

Hi Yosri.

In the binary shell of SCIP zou can set a variety of limits, e.g.
SCIP> set limits time 3600
for a time limit of one hour.
You can also set limits on the solving nodes, the remaining primal-dual
gap (!) and even the number of found solutions.
Furthermore, when pressing CTRL-C SCIP will stop and return to the SCIP
shell, being able to continue the search.
In all cases, typing
SCIP> display solution
will give you the objective function value and the variable setting of the
current best solution.

By now, however, it is not possible to see suboptimal solutions in the
SCIP shell.

Best regards, Timo