[Scip] CLP slower with SCIP

riley clement rileyclement at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:36:58 MET 2008

Hi all,

I have linked SCIP with CLP and I have a problem instance which takes CLP over an hour in the root node to solve (the lp relaxation).  When I print out this lp relaxation to file, CLP (accessed via command line) can solve it within 10 mins (which is still worrying since xpress solved in 10 seconds).  Can anyone guess why there is a descrepancy between CLP command line performance, and SCIP-CLP?

Cheers,
Riley