[Scip] adding new variables in primal heuristic

Sandro Pirkwieser pirkwieser at ads.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Aug 6 10:38:08 MEST 2009

Hi all,

I seek a way to add new variables in a primal heuristic to actually
enable SCIP to use the newly found solution. Since I did not find
something in the documentation I guess it is not that common.
Is it perhaps necessary to store the variables, adding them in the next
pricing round, and in a second call to the heuristic finally returning
the solution? Though, by doing so one could get in conflict with the
branching decisions I assume (since the new variables would have to be
added in some sort of node independent way).

Best regards,
Sandro Pirkwieser