[Scip] setting Parameter separating/zerohalf/freq to zero causes crash

Manuel Kutschka kutschka at math2.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Aug 28 19:33:03 MEST 2009

Hi Tuomo,

there was a bug in the SCIP release which included the zerohalf cuts separator for the first time. It was related to wrong pointer usage when calling SCIP's internal SCIPindSort sorting algorithm. It is fixed now and I assume it will be part of the next release of SCIP which should be within the next weeks as far as I know.

If this does not remove your error, please send me an (preferably small) instance that triggers the behaviour and I will have a look.

Best regards
Manuel