[Scip] Column Generation: Display columns

Timo Berthold berthold at zib.de
Thu Dec 3 02:40:49 MET 2009

Hi Dimitri.

What you can do, is the following:
1) If you are just interested in the actual solution of the coloring problem,
you can write it by calling
SCIP> write problem foo.csol
which shows sou the color classes (by corresponds to the columns).
2) YOu couls also stop SCIP by some limit, e.g.
SCIP> set limits solutions 1
or
SCIP> set limits nodes 1
and write the MIP relaxation afterwards:
SCIP> write mip foo.lp 0 1

I hope this help a bit.
Best regards,
Timo

E.g., for the problem myciel3 and a solution limit of one, this gives rise to
the following two files:

myciel3.csol
-------------------
myciel3 4 generated by ColumnGenerationColoring
0 1 0 1 2 2 1 3 1 2 0
-------------------

myciel3.lp
-------------------
Minimize
 Obj: +1 _var0_ +1 _var1_ +1 _var2_ +1 _var3_

Subject to
Node-Constraint1:  -1 _var0_ -1 _var2_ -1 _var3_ <= -1
Node-Constraint2:  -1 _var1_ <= -1
Node-Constraint3:  -1 _var0_ -1 _var3_ <= -1
Node-Constraint4:  -1 _var1_ <= -1
Node-Constraint5:  -1 _var2_ <= -1
Node-Constraint6:  -1 _var2_ -1 _var3_ <= -1
Node-Constraint7:  -1 _var1_ <= -1
Node-Constraint8:  -1 _var3_ <= -1
Node-Constraint9:  -1 _var1_ <= -1
Node-Constraint10:  -1 _var2_ <= -1