[Scip] how to install SCIP?

Xiangyong Li lixiangyong at 163.com
Tue Dec 8 20:51:44 MET 2009

Dear all,

I want to use SCIP as a framework to implement my branch and price approach.  Before I can implement branch and cut using CPLEX which is installed on the remote server in our university.  I use "SSH Secure Shell" to run our own code in the remote folder.

Now I want to use CPLEX as LP solver in SCIP. How should I install SCIP?  Should I install SCIP on the remote server?  I think the manager will not allow me to install the SCIP on the remote server.

Can I install SCIP on my laptop and call the remote CPLEX in my SCIP project?  If ok, how to deal with it? Can you give me some suggestions?  Thanks.

Best regards.

Xiangyong