[Scip] SCIPsetMessagehdlr(NULL) question

nikolaj@crt.umontreal.ca nikolaj at crt.umontreal.ca
Sun Dec 20 23:51:26 MET 2009

Hello all,

I have a question on how to control the level of messages (output) for two
(different) instances of SCIP.

I'm using SCIP inside SCIP itself. I have a main Branch and Cut coded with
SCIP. To generate some cuts I'm using a small IP also coded with SCIP.
This works great. I would like to be able to see the messages of the main
Branch and Cut but not the ones of the small IPs.

Using SCIPsetMessagehdlr(NULL) avoids all the messages but how could I
differentiate the output ?

My version is SCIP-1.2.0 and I'm coding in C++.

Thank you very much,

Nikolaj