[Scip] SCIPsetMessagehdlr(NULL) question

Stefan Heinz heinz at zib.de
Mon Dec 21 12:38:01 MET 2009

Hi Nikolaj,

Some default plugins of SCIP do the same, solving some sub-MIP. For
example the heuristic RENS (src/scip/heur_rens.c). You could have a look
into the source code to see which other parameter this heuristic sets for
the sub-MIP. Maybe there are some other of interest for you as well.

Merry Christmas
Stefan