[Scip] how to disable some presolvers?

Marco Luebbecke luebbecke at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Dec 23 10:26:32 MET 2009

Dear Xiangyong,

actually, without looking into the documentation, I am sure that you
will find what you need there. You even suggest some answers
yourself. What results did you see for the possibilities you tried?
Doesn't it already give answers?  This list does not replace your
brain, and we all should be aware that posting questions here triggers
answers from people who would otherwise further develop the code or
work on other useful things. Maybe we can try to first be sure that we
do not find the answers ourselves easily before nagging the developers
(and others reading the list).

Merry Christmas to all of you
Marco

lixiangyong> Dear all, I want to disable all the default
lixiangyong> presolvers. The manual says I can disable the presolver
lixiangyong> by setting "maxrounds" to 0. I do not know how to set in
lixiangyong> the program.  Use SCIPaddIntParam? If I do not use
lixiangyong> "SCIPincludePresolXX" at the beginning , does it mean
lixiangyong> that I disable presolver XX (I also do not implement
lixiangyong> SCIPincludeDefaultPlugins) ?  Or I should use other
lixiangyong> methods to disable the presolvers.

lixiangyong> Thanks.

lixiangyong> Merry Christmas!

lixiangyong> Xiangyong

lixiangyong> the default presolvers. The manual says I can disable the
lixiangyong> presolver by setting "maxrounds" to 0. I do not know how
lixiangyong> to set in the program.&nbsp; Use SCIPaddIntParam? <br>If
lixiangyong> I do not use "SCIPincludePresolXX" at the beginning ,
lixiangyong> does it mean that I disable presolver XX (I also do not
lixiangyong> implement <a class="el"
lixiangyong> href="http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/scipdefplugins_8c-source.html#l00030">SCIPincludeDefaultPlugins</a>)
lixiangyong> ?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Or I should use other methods to
lixiangyong> title="neteasefooter"/></span>_______________________________________________