[Scip] Setting verbosity to show iterations in messageInfoLog

fergal mohan fergal at mohandigital.com
Wed Jul 22 02:34:11 MEST 2009

Hi all, I'm hoping to provide visual feedback to the client of the .NET wrapper to show Logging information. I've hooked into the callback methods and will filter them as necessary but I was wondering if there was some way that I could to set the verbosity level to get the iterations information automatically (without getting snowed under with Debug info). Alternatively if there was some method that was called periodically where I could call SCIPgetNLPIterations and then directly call the messageInfoLog callback. Is this already supported or am I at the point where a Plug-in might be needed. Any tips or advice would be appreciated, cheers,
Fergal